Stinging Nettle 2000 – 60 Capsules
$25.31 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Urtica dioica
- Stinging Nettle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to assist with the flushing of the urinary tract.
Stinging nettle leaf has been popular since ancient times and was used by the Greek physicians Dioscorides (first century) and Galen (ca. 130-200 C.E.). Stinging nettle is unique because all plant parts can be used medicinally, however the stinging nettle root cannot be used to obtain the same results as the nettle leaf.
Urtica dioica extract dry concentrate 500 mg from dry leaf 2 g
Stinging Nettle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- maintain healthy urine output
- Assist with the flushing of the urinary tract
- Support general health and wellbeing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults - take one capsule 4 times daily. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Made in Australia.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- No added: colour, sugar, flavour, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or yeast.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Stinging Nettle 2000 capsules AUST L 337975
|Dimensions||54 × 54 × 80 mm|