Stinging nettle leaf has been popular since ancient times and was used by the Greek physicians Dioscorides (first century) and Galen (ca. 130-200 C.E.). Stinging nettle is unique because all plant parts can be used medicinally, however the stinging nettle root cannot be used to obtain the same results as the nettle leaf.
Stinging nettle has been traditionally used in herbal medicine as a diuretic and to help maintain normal urinary tract function. Stinging nettle is also used for the temporary relief of pain and inflammation of rheumatism.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule three to four times daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: fluid retention due to impaired heart or kidney function.
Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Urtica dioica leaf 3 g (3000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 64208.