Peppermint – 30 Teabags
$11.14 inc. GST
- For digestive disorders such as dyspepsia, flatulence and colic.
- Relieves symptoms of gastritis / enteritis.
- Helps spasmodic conditions of the gall bladder and bile duct.
The use of peppermint dates back to ancient Greek and Roman times when it was used in sauces and wines. Medicinally, it was first recognised when it was entered into the London Pharmacopeia in 1721. Peppermint is strong-scented, well-tolerated and cost-effective. Many clinical trials have proven that the therapeutic effect of peppermint leaf is mainly due to its essential oil content.
My peppermint teabags are unlike supermarket brands, as the leaves are carefully dried and have been tested to ensure a minimum content of essential oil. It is one of the most effective carminative (wind expelling) and antispasmodic herbs for your entire digestive system, and may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is also a refreshing drink when you add a squeeze or slice of lemon.
Take to assist in the management of digestive disorders such as dyspepsia, flatulence, colic and the relief of symptoms of gastritis/enteritis. Aids in the management of spasmodic conditions of the gall bladder and bile ducts. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one or two teabags with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink three cups daily.
Children from 4 to 12: drink one to two cups daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Medical advice is recommended in cases of gallstones.
Each teabag contains Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) leaf dry 1.5 g (1500 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|