Peppermint – 30 Teabags
$14.80 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Mentha X piperita
Peppermint has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of:
- abdominal pain / discomfort
- maintain healthy digestive system function.
Supports bile production.
Active ingredient: Each teabag contains Peppermint Leaf Dry (Mentha X piperita) 1.5 g
Indications: Peppermint supports bile production and has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
• relieve symptoms of indigestion
• relieve abdominal pain / discomfort
• relieve flatulence and nausea
• relieve colic (wind / gas pain)
• maintain healthy digestive system function
• support general health and wellbeing
• relieve flatulence in children over 5 years of age.
Directions for adults: Infuse 2 teabags (3 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes before removing teabags. Drink 3 cups daily. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Directions for children over 5 years: Infuse 1 teabag (1.5 g) in 150 mL of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes before removing teabag. Drink 2 to 3 cups daily. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Do not use if you have gallstones.
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
Hilde Hemmes’ therapeutic products are manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products. Our quality assurance program ensures products are made to exacting standards. We use High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography identification equipment to make sure correct potency and species are used. Herbs in our product range are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels.
Teabags are biodegradable and sustainably sourced with no staples, strings or tags helping to reduce the environmental footprint. The teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (i.e. no bleaching chemicals). They are heat-sealed using natural plant-based fibres. Hygienically packed in custom-made, metalised bags designed to protect the active ingredients. Product boxes come from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Peppermint Teabags AUST L 76010.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|