Passionflower – 30 Teabags
$17.63 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Passiflora incarnata
Passionflower has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an antispasmodic and calmative to relieve:
- nervous tension
Active ingredient: Each teabag contains Passiflora Herb Dry (Passiflora incarnata) 2 g
Indications: Passionflower has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
• to relieve nervous tension and unrest
• to relieve restlessness and excess nervous energy
• to relieve sleeplessness and restless sleep
• to support general health and wellbeing
• as an antispasmodic
• as a calmative / nervous system relaxant.
Directions for use: Infuse 1 teabag (2 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes before removing teabag. Adults - drink 3 to 4 cups daily. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy, lactation and for children under 12 years.
May cause drowsiness - if affected do not drive or operate machinery.
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
Hilde Hemmes' therapeutic products are manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products. Our quality assurance program ensures products are made to exacting standards. We use High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography identification equipment to make sure correct potency and species are used. Herbs in our product range are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels.
Teabags are biodegradable and sustainably sourced with no staples, strings or tags helping to reduce the environmental footprint. The teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (i.e. no bleaching chemicals). They are heat-sealed using natural plant-based fibres. Hygienically packed in custom-made, metalised bags designed to protect the active ingredients. Product boxes come from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Passionflower Teabags AUST L 76114.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|