Kidney Bladder Mix – 30 Teabags
$16.76 inc. GST
Contains Golden Rod Herb and Spiny Restharrow
- Golden Rod and Spiny Restharrow have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to promote urine output.
- Spiny Restharrow has also been traditionally used in European herbal medicine to assist flushing of the urinary tract.
The herbs Golden Rod and Spiny Restharrow have been carefully selected for Kidney Bladder Mix as they have a long history of use in maintaining healthy kidney and bladder function.
Active ingredients: Each 3 g teabag contains Golden Rod Herb Dry (Solidago virgaurea) 1.5 g and Ononis spinosa (Spiny Restharrow) Root Dry 1.5 g
Indications: Kidney Bladder Mix contains Golden Rod and Spiny Restharrow which have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to promote urine output. Spiny Restharrow has also been traditionally used in European herbal medicine to assist flushing of the urinary tract.
Directions for use: Infuse 1 teabag (3 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for ten minutes before removing teabag. Adults - drink 1 cup four times daily, between meals.
Ensure you drink enough water throughout the day. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
Hilde Hemmes' therapeutic products are manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products. Our quality assurance program ensures products are made to exacting standards. We use High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography identification equipment to make sure correct potency and species are used. Herbs in our product range are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels.
Teabags are biodegradable and sustainably sourced with no staples, strings or tags helping to reduce the environmental footprint. They are heat-sealed using natural plant-based fibres. Hygienically packed in custom-made, metalised bags designed to protect the active ingredients. Product boxes come from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Kidney Bladder Mix Teabags AUST L 338815.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|