Herba-Calm – 30 Teabags
$15.96 inc. GST
- Valerian, Hops and Lemon Balm have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve sleeplessness / nervous unrest.
When formulating this recipe, valerian, hops and lemon balm have been carefully selected for their calming, therapeutic benefits without having strong sedative side-effects.
Active ingredients: Each 1.5 g teabag contains Valerian Dry (Valeriana officinalis) 600 mg, Hop Strobile Dry (Humulus lupulus) 450 mg, Lemon Balm Leaf Dry (Melissa officinalis) 450 mg
Indications: Herba-Calm contains the herbs Valerian, Hops and Lemon Balm which have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- relieve sleeplessness
- relieve nervous tension / unrest
- support general health and wellbeing.
Valerian and Hops have also been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
- to relieve restlessness / excess nervous energy
- as a calmative / nervous system relaxant
- to induce sleep
Directions for use: Infuse 1 teabag (1.5 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for ten minutes before removing teabag. Adults - drink 3 cups throughout the day and 1 cup before bedtime. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or if taking other sedatives. May cause drowsiness.
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
Hilde Hemmes' therapeutic products are manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products. Our quality assurance program ensures products are made to exacting standards. We use High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography identification equipment to make sure correct potency and species are used. Herbs in our product range are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels.
Teabags are biodegradable and sustainably sourced with no staples, strings or tags helping to reduce the environmental footprint. They are heat-sealed using natural plant-based fibres. Hygienically packed in custom-made, metalised bags designed to protect the active ingredients. Product boxes come from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Herba-Calm Teabags AUST L 77720.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|