- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Elimo-Cough Teabags AUST L 336232.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.
Elimo-Cough – 30 Teabags
$15.84 inc. GST
Elimo-Cough contains the herbs Aniseed and Thyme which have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
- relieve coughs
- support general health and wellbeing
- mild bronchial coughs
- symptoms of common cold
- symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Active ingredients: Each 2.5 g teabag contains Aniseed Dry (Anisum officinale and / or Anisum vulgare and / or Anisum odoratum) 1.25 g, Thyme Herb Dry (Thymus vulgaris and / or Thymus zygis) 1.25 g
Indications: Elimo-Cough contains the herbs Aniseed and Thyme which have been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to:
• relieve coughs
• support general health and wellbeing
Thyme has also been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and to relieve:
• mild bronchial coughs
• symptoms of common cold
• symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
Directions for use: Infuse 1 teabag (2.5 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for ten minutes before removing teabag. Adults only - drink 3 cups daily.
There are no restrictions on duration of use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Do not use if film wrapper is damaged or missing.
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
Hilde Hemmes' therapeutic products are manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products. Our quality assurance program ensures products are made to exacting standards. We use High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography identification equipment to make sure correct potency and species are used. Herbs in our product range are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels.
Teabags are biodegradable and sustainably sourced with no staples, strings or tags helping to reduce the environmental footprint. They are heat-sealed using natural plant-based fibres. Hygienically packed in custom-made, metalised bags designed to protect the active ingredients. Product boxes come from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|