BowelKlenz™ contains my original HerbaSlim® teabag blend. Among the specially-selected herbs (Centaurea cyanus, Antennaria dioica, birch, elder and calendula) in this recipe are senna and frangula, which have a scientifically-proven, bowel-cleansing action. These teabags, together with the new CarbMaster™ and LivaBoost™ capsules, are included in my revised, updated HerbaSlim® New Generation Weight Loss Program kit.
Take to assist in the treatment and relief of constipation.
Adults and children over 12 only: infuse one or two teabags with one cup of boiling water. Steep, cover for ten minutes and drink before bedtime.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: children under 12, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, pregnancy or lactation.
To avoid constipation it is recommended to exercise regularly, drink plenty of water and increase fibre in the diet, as the continued use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems.
Duration of Use
Consult your healthcare practitioner if you wish to use this product for more than 14 days.
|Each 1.5 g teabag contains:|
|Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf dry||300 mg|
|Senna (Cassia angustifolia) fruit alexandrian dry||300 mg|
|Frangula (Rhamnus frangula) bark dry||150 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).