This specially-formulated herbal blend contains caraway, turmeric, dandelion, milk thistle and peppermint – a mixture that was previously only available in European pharmacies.
Stimulates the flow of bile from the gallbladder and aids digestion. Assists in the treatment of mild digestive disorders such as: bloating and fullness after meals. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for 10-15 minutes.
Adults and children over 6: drink one cup 30 minutes before meals.
Children from 3 to 6: drink half a cup 30 minutes before meals.
Use only as directed.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Contraindications: inflammation or obstruction of bile ducts and bowel obstruction.
|Each 3.2 g teabag contains:|
|Caraway dry||320 mg|
|Javanese turmeric (Curcuma xanthorrihza) rhizome dry||640 mg|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant dry||960 mg|
|Milk thistle fruit dry||640 mg|
|Peppermint leaf dry||640 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).