Active Ingredient: Artemisia absinthium dry herb top flowering 1g
Wormwood herb (Artemisia absinthium) has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
- as a bitter tonic to stimulate gastric secretions
- to help remove intestinal threadworms
- to relieve indigestion / loss of appetite.
Directions: Adults – Infuse one level metric teaspoon (1 g) with one cup of boiling water, steep for 10 -15 minutes, strain and drink. Drink 3 cups daily 1/2 hour before meals (or after meals for indigestion).
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
INFUSE – RELAX – ENJOY
Unlike black tea, herbal teas utilise specific plant parts, such as flowers, roots, fruits, seeds, leaves and bark, chosen for their unique health benefits. Herbal teas are an economical, light and refreshing alternative to other drinks and are popular with health enthusiasts, naturopaths and herbalists. Enjoying traditional herbal infusions is an easy way to reconnect with the past and appreciate just how much nature has to offer.
100% NATURAL HERBAL TEA
Our herbal tea range, has no added: Preservatives, colours, flavours, gluten, lactose, nuts, caffeine and sugars
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
The Hilde Hemmes’ product range includes a large variety of herbs commonly used in western herbal medicine. Plants are sourced from reputable growers in their country of origin and carefully dried to retain their natural properties. Herbs are rigorously tested to confirm that only the correct species are used. They are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels. With our stringent quality assurance program, we are committed to supplying premium grade products.
Our herbs are hygienically packed in biodegradable cellophane bags, to lock in their individual flavours and aromas. Boxes are purchased from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted – remove plastic window before disposal. Herbal teas are best stored below 30°C, away from direct sunlight and in a dry environment.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, sugars, lactose and nuts.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes’ Herbals Wormwood Herb AUST L 62256.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.