VariCare® Cream – 100g
$19.07 inc. GST
Contains: Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) extract
- Witch hazel has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of haemorrhoids and mild varicose veins.
History reveals that witch hazel was not only highly valued in Indian medicine, but also by many other tribes around the world, due to its anti-inflammatory and highly astringent (toning) actions. Hilde Hemmes' VariCare® cream contains an extract made from dried witch hazel leaf, which has a high concentration of tannins and was commonly used in our grandmothers' day as a general household remedy.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (in 1 g)
Hamamelis virginiana extract 103 microlitres from dry leaf 103 mg.
VariCare® contains witch hazel, which has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine as an astringent to relieve symptoms of haemorrhoids and mild varicose veins.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Apply to the affected area 2-4 times daily as required.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For external use only. Contains alcohol. Contains ethanol 4.6% v/w and phenoxyethanol. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Made in Australia.
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals VariCare® Cream AUST L 106921
|Dimensions||45 × 39 × 162 mm|