St Mary’s Thistle 10,000 – 120 Capsules
$57.59 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Silybum marianum
- Supports natural liver cleansing / detoxification processes
- Maintains healthy liver function.
- Is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Maintains general health and wellbeing.
The liver is an important organ that plays a key role in digestion, metabolism and detoxification. St.Mary's thistle (also known as milk thistle) is an antioxidant herb to support and promote liver health. St Mary's thistle helps maintain healthy liver function and its primary role is to protect the liver against potentially harmful chemicals, especially alcohol. Various studies have shown that it supports the regeneration and detoxification of the liver and normal liver function. If you are concerned about your liver health, St.Mary's thistle is the ideal herbal product.
Silybum marianum extract dry concentrate 143 mg from dry fruit 10 g.
Standardised to flavanolignans calculated as silybin 120 mg per capsule.
- St Mary's Thistle supports natural liver cleansing / detoxification processes and maintains healthy liver function.
- St Mary's Thistle is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells and maintains general health and wellbeing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults - take one capsule twice daily for at least 3 weeks. There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Made in Australia.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- No added: colour, sugar, flavour, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or yeast.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals St Mary's Thistle 10,000 capsules AUST L 95204
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 122 mm|