St Mary’s Thistle – 200mL Oral Liquid Extract
$36.09 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Silybum marianum
- St Mary’s Thistle supports healthy liver function and as an antioxidant helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Maintains general health and wellbeing.
- St Mary’s Thistle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion and mild varicose veins.
The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and plays a key role in digestion, metabolism and detoxification. St Mary's thistle supports healthy liver function, as well as maintaining general health and wellbeing.
Each 14 mL dose contains Silybum marianum extract equivalent to dry fruit 7 g. This product is alcohol-free.
St Mary’s Thistle (also known as milk thistle) supports healthy liver function and as an antioxidant helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
Maintains general health and wellbeing.
St Mary’s Thistle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion and mild varicose veins.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults take 14 mL of extract twice daily between meals. Dosage may be mixed with 100 mL of water or juice and consumed immediately.
DURATION OF USE
There are no restrictions on duration of use.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Alcohol free.
- Quickly absorbed (when compared to tablets or capsules).
- Made in Australia.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals St Mary's Thistle Extract AUST L 92043.
- Shake well before use.
- No added: colour, sugar, flavour, caffeine, gluten or yeast.
- Suitable for vegans / vegetarians.
|Dimensions||57 × 57 × 140 mm|