The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and plays a key role in digestion, metabolism and detoxification. Studies have shown that St Mary’s thistle (also known as milk thistle) has a protective effect against many types of chemical toxins (including alcohol). St Mary’s thistle supports the regeneration and detoxification of the liver and helps maintain normal liver function. St Mary’s thistle is an ideal liver product if you want to maintain healthy liver function.
This product is alcohol-free for those who wish to abstain from alcoholic preparations.
Studies show that St Mary’s thistle supports and promotes liver regeneration and detoxification, and helps stimulate the growth of new liver cells. Taken regularly, its antioxidant action decreases the risk of liver cell damage attributed to free radicals and harmful chemicals.
Best taken diluted with water or fruit juice, twice daily, before or after meals.
Adults and children over 12: take 10 mL.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Duration of Use
For best results take over an extended period of time e.g. 3 months or more.
Each 10 mL dose contains Silybum marianum extract equivalent to dry fruit 5 g (5000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Alcohol free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Quickly absorbed liquid extract.
- Made in Australia.
- Tamper-evident packaging.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, sugars, gluten and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 92043.