The combination of the herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow have been specifically selected to help maintain healthy kidney/bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract. The diuretic properties of Spring Klenz teabags have the ability to assist water elimination from the renal tract (kidney), making them an integral part of my Hilde Hemmes’ Detox Programs.
Take to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for fifteen minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink three to four cups daily between meals.
Children from 6 to 12: drink two to three cups daily between meals.
Children from 3 to 6: drink one to two cups daily between meals.
Use only as directed.
If fluid retention persists, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated in cases of accumulation of water (oedema) arising from impaired heart or kidney function.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy, lactation and before use in cases of chronic kidney diseases.
Liquorice, an inactive ingredient in this product, naturally contains glucose and sucrose-based sugars.
|Each 2.7 g teabag contains:|
|Birch leaf dry||540 mg|
|Couch grass rhizome dry||540 mg|
|Golden rod herb dry||540 mg|
|Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry||540 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.