PainElim® – 100g Cream
$18.16 inc. GST
Contains: Capsicum extract (Capsicum frutescens).
- Capsicum extract has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains, mild nerve pain (neuralgia) and muscle pain / soreness.
PainElim® cream contains capsicum extract, which owes its medicinal value to the chemical capsaicin found in the fruit. For centuries herbalists rubbed capsicum into the skin to treat muscle and joint pain, added it to socks to treat cold feet and dusted children's hands with it to stop thumb-sucking and nail-biting.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (in 1 g)
Capsicum frutescens extract 107 microlitres from dry fruit 54 mg.
PainElim® contains capsicum, which has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to stimulate blood flow to skin and relieve:
- mild rheumatic aches and pains
- mild nerve pain (neuralgia)
- muscle pain / soreness
- symptoms of chilblains
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Apply to the affected area 2-4 times daily as required.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For external use only. Contains alcohol.
Contains ethanol 6.4% v/w and phenoxyethanol. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. May cause skin irritation, avoid contact with eyes and wash hands after use.
- Made in Australia.
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals PainElim® Cream AUST L 106920
|Dimensions||45 × 39 × 162 mm|