LivaDextoxer can be taken to help detoxify the liver and maintain healthy liver function. LivaDetoxer is an antioxidant which decreases the risk of liver cell damage attributed to harmful chemicals such as alcohol, and stimulates the growth of new liver cells. As the liver plays a key role in detoxification, digestion and metabolism, I have included LivaDetoxer capsules in the Hilde Hemmes’ Detox Programs.
The active ingredient in LivaDetoxer has a protective effect against many types of chemical toxins (including alcohol). Besides detoxifying the liver, it helps stimulate the growth of new liver cells and also promotes liver regeneration. As an antioxidant it decreases the risk of liver cell damage attributed to harmful chemicals and free radicals.
Adults only: take one capsule twice daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Duration of Use
For best results take for an extended period e.g. 3 months or more.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Silybum marianum fruit 10 g (10 000 mg) equivalent to flavanolignans calculated as silybin 120 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 64925.