The liver receives products of digestion via the blood vessels from the intestines and is also responsible for the manufacture and synthesis of cholesterol. Ingested cholesterol is quickly absorbed and is removed from the body by conversion in the liver and excreted in the bile.
LivaBoost™ capsules contain the herbs artichoke and boldo traditionally used in herbal medicine to stimulate bile flow and help emulsify fats in the digestive system (digestive aid). Artichoke and Boldo are traditionally used in herbal medicine for their liver tonic actions and to help maintain healthy liver and gall bladder function. Studies show that Artichoke may assist in the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals. Artichoke aids in the management of indigestion symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain and nausea.
LivaBoost Capsules are an essential part of the HerbaSlim® New Generation Weight Loss Program.
Adults and children over 12: take one capsule twice daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: in cases of gallstones, severe liver diseases or obstruction of bile ducts.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to fresh Cynara scolymus leaf 4 g, equivalent to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 4.8 mg and extract equivalent to dried Peumus boldus leaf 1 g.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 210597.