Liquorice Root – 30 Teabags
$13.07 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Glycyrrhiza glabra
Liquorice Root has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an expectorant and demulcent to relieve:
- Symptoms of common colds / sore throats
- Bronchial mucous congestion.
Active ingredient: Each teabag contains Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Root & Stolon Dry 2 g
Indications: Liquorice Root has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine:
• to relieve bronchial mucous congestion and coughs
• to relieve symptoms of common colds and sore throats
• as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous
• as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues
• to support general health and wellbeing.
Directions for use: Infuse 1 or 2 teabags (2 or 4 g) in 250 mL (one cup) of boiling water, steep for 15 minutes before removing teabag/s. Adults only - drink 3 cups daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
May interact with prescribed medications - seek medical advice before use.
Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation or for periods longer than 4 weeks.
Liquorice Root naturally contains sugars (glucose and sucrose).
QUALITY PRODUCTS SINCE 1985
Hilde Hemmes' therapeutic products are manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products. Our quality assurance program ensures products are made to exacting standards. We use High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography identification equipment to make sure correct potency and species are used. Herbs in our product range are routinely tested for pesticides, heavy metals, aflatoxins, foreign matter and microbial levels.
Teabags are biodegradable and sustainably sourced with no staples, strings or tags helping to reduce the environmental footprint. The teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (i.e. no bleaching chemicals). They are heat-sealed using natural plant-based fibres. Hygienically packed in custom-made, metalised bags designed to protect the active ingredients. Product boxes come from sustainable sources and can be recycled or composted.
- Free from: preservatives, added colours / flavours, caffeine, gluten, lactose and nuts.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Store below 30⁰C in a dark dry place.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Liquorice Root Teabags AUST L 76006.
- Dose form = Dried Herb.
|Dimensions||80 × 70 × 135 mm|