Hypericum – 200mL Extract
$27.42 inc. GST
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine for the relief of stress related disorders such as; anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
- As an ideal nerve tonic it has also been traditionally used in herbal medicine for the relief of nervous tension, irritability, mood swings and excitability.
Hypericum (also called St John's wort) has been one of the most talked about herbs in the past 10 years, but has actually been widely-used for centuries, for treating nervous conditions. Paracelsus, a respected and well-known physician of the Middle Ages, treated patients with this nerve-soothing and strengthening plant. A report from Germany states that there are about three million prescriptions written annually for hypericum, making it more popular than other conventional "anxiety" drugs. It is one of nature's best herbs for the entire nervous system and has received much medical attention and recognition in recent years.
A herbal medicine traditionally used to relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness, sleeplessness, nervous tension, irritability, mood swings and excitability.
Best taken in 100 mL of water or fruit juice, three times daily, before or after meals.
Adults and children over 12: take 5 mL.
Children from 6 to 12: take 2.5 mL.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable during pregnancy and lactation. Contains alcohol 40% v/v.
Duration of Use
No restrictions - for best results this product should be taken for at least 2-8 weeks.
Interaction with Other Medication
Can affect the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill - consult your doctor before use.
Each 5 mL contains Hypericum perforatum extract equivalent to dry herb top fl. 1 g (1000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Quickly absorbed liquid extract.
- Made in Australia.
- Tamper-evident packaging.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, sugars, gluten and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 44192.
|Dimensions||57 × 57 × 140 mm|