Hypericum 1800 – 60 Capsules
$35.19 inc. GST
BOTANICAL NAME: Crataegus monogyna
- Hypericum (also known as St John’s Wort) has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a calmative to soothe / calm nerves and to relieve irritability, nervous tension / unrest and restlessness.
Hypericum also called Saint Johns wort has a long history of use recorded as far back as the middle ages. Having been administered as a remedy by the Roman military doctor Proscurides as early as the 1st century AD, St. John's wort was used in ancient times for its mystical qualities and owes its name to the fact that it flowers at the time of the summer solstice on or around St. John's day on 24 June. Modern research indicates Hypericum has calming properties and its therapeutic uses are well known in today's alternative medicine.
Hypericum perforatum extract dry concentrate 300 mg from dry herb top fl. 1.8 g
Hypericum (also known as St John's Wort) has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a calmative to soothe / calm nerves and to relieve irritability, nervous tension / unrest and restlessness.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults - take one capsule three times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
St. John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Made in Australia.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- No added: colour, sugar, flavour, preservatives, caffeine, gluten or yeast.
- Manufactured according to international harmonised standards for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal Products.
- Listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods as Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Hypericum 1800 capsules AUST L 64074
|Dimensions||54 × 54 × 80 mm|