Hypericum 1,800mg – 60 Capsules
$33.52 inc. GST
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine for the relief of nervous tension, anxiety, sleeplessness, irritability, nervousness, restlessness insomnia and excitability.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a nerve tonic.
Hypericum also called Saint Johns wort has a long history of use recorded as far back as the middle ages. Hypericum is traditionally used in herbal medicine for various nervous disorders.
Hypericum (St. John's wort) is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a nerve tonic for the relief of nervous tension, anxiety, sleeplessness, irritability, nervousness, restlessness insomnia and excitability.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule three times daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of Use
For best results take for at least 2-8 weeks.
Interaction with Other Medication
Can affect the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill - consult your doctor before use.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Hypericum perforatum herb top flowering 1.8 g (1800 mg) equivalent to hypericin derivatives calculated as hypericin 990 mcg equivalant to hyperforin 15 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 64074.
|Dimensions||54 × 54 × 80 mm|