Echinacea Root 1,000mg – 120 Capsules
$42.65 inc. GST
- Relief of cold and flu.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of flu symptoms.
- Beneficial in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections.
- A powerful immuno-stimulant that helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
Out of stock
Native American Indian tribes were the first to use the echinacea root for a variety of ailments and, until the 1800's, it was one of their best-kept secrets. Around 1870, a German physician formulated a medicine containing echinacea that became popular in European households, but it was not until the 1900's that echinacea gained recognition amongst healers in the west. As the interest in echinacea increased, hundreds of scientific studies have been conducted with different echinacea plant parts, confirming its efficacy.
Today echinacea is recognised as one of the most exciting herbal discoveries for healthy immune function and to assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
Echinacea is beneficial in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections, such as colds and flu. As a powerful immuno-stimulant, echinacea helps to maintain a normal, healthy immune system. Taken regularly it can not only provide relief of cold and flu symptoms, but can also assist in the treatment of flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule three times daily.
Use only as directed. Always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of Use
Maximum recommended duration is 8 weeks - may be repeated after a 4 week break.
Improvement can be noticed after 3-4 days, with the full effect after 8-10 days.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Echinacea purpurea root 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to cichoric acid 1.69 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars and alcohol.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 64073.
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 122 mm|