AUD $10.82 each
Juniper has a long history. During the Middle Ages, Europeans believed planting a juniper tree by the front door kept witches away. This herb is almost certainly best known in our society as the plant that gives birth to gin, but that shouldn't give juniper a bad name because it is the alcohol, and not the berry, that causes all the problems! In fact, the berries are also used to flavour sausages and stuffings, and in pickling meats. Western herbalists use juniper for its diuretic, antiseptic, carminative and stomachic properties.
Take to assist in the relief and management of dyspepsia, nausea, bloating, fullness, abdominal discomfort and pain. Aids in the treatment of fluid retention. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one 5 mL level metric teaspoon with one cup of boiling water, steep for 10-15 minutes and strain.
Adults and children over 12: drink 3-4 cups daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms or fluid retention persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: pregnancy or lactation.
Duration of Use
Not more than 4 weeks.
Each 5 mL level metric spoon contains Juniper (Juniperus communis) fruit dry 2 g (2000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Loose herbs with a long shelf life.
- Economical way of taking herbal medicine.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).