AUD $13.15 each
Dandelion can be found growing everywhere - many people treat it as a troublesome garden weed to be eradicated, however it has so much to offer in terms of food and medicine and should be treated with more respect. The name dandelion is derived from the French 'dent de lion' meaning tooth of the lion. The liver plays a vital role in detoxification and many other metabolic processes in the body. Herbalists believe that a poorly-functioning liver can have a wide-ranging impact on overall health. Dandelion is classified as choleretic, a herb that improves bile flow and hepatoprotective, a herb that protects liver cells. My Dandelion Root teabags are most beneficial, especially when taken to help regulate liver and gallbladder function.
Take Dandelion Root to help regulate liver and gallbladder function, to assist in the management of dyspepsia (gastric discomfort after eating), to stimulate appetite and the flow of bile from the gallbladder, and to aid in the treatment of fluid retention. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for ten minutes.
Adults only: drink one cup three times daily.
Use only as directed.
If fluid retention persists, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated in cases of occlusion of bile ducts, gallbladder empyema and obstructive ileus.
Medical advice is recommended in cases of gallstones, during pregnancy and lactation.
Discomfort due to gastric hyperactivity may occur.
Each teabag contains Dandelion (Taraxacum officianale) root and rhizome dry 4 g (4000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).