AUD $13.37 each
Take to assist in the treatment of fluid retention. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse four teabags with one litre of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink one litre in one sitting at breakfast time daily.
Use only as directed.
If fluid retention persists, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
Liquorice, an inactive ingredient in this product, naturally contains glucose and sucrose-based sugars.
|Each 2.7 g teabag contains:|
|Lovage root dry||675 mg|
|Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry||675 mg|
|Juniper (Juniperus communis) fruit dry||675 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).