AUD $13.26 each
Just reading the ingredients in this herbal recipe will lift your spirits! Cold-Rid combines the traditional herbs lime tree, meadowsweet, elder and rosehip, a pleasant-tasting dried fruit, naturally high in vitamin C. These herbal teabags are most effective if taken as hot as possible, with warm bed rest, to promote sweating.
Take for the temporary relief of cold symptoms and upper respiratory tract infections - may be taken in conjunction with antibiotics. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink one cup several times daily.
Children from 6 to 12: drink half to one cup several times daily.
Children from 2 to 6: drink quarter to half cup several times daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Seek medical advice during pregnancy, lactation and for children under 2 years.
|Each 2.5 g teabag contains:|
|Elder flower black dry||750 mg|
|Lime tree flower dry||750 mg|
|Meadowsweet herb dry||500 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).