AUD $10.85 each
The herbs agrimony, blackberry and silverweed have been blended in this mixture as they contain tannins, which have unique astringent and antidiarrhoeal actions. I have combined these herbs in teabag form to help naturally relieve diarrhoea in adults and children.
Take for the treatment of diarrhoea. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for ten minutes.
Adults and children over 6: drink one cup two to three times daily.
Children from 3 to 6: drink one cup one to two times daily.
Children from 1 to 3: drink quarter to half a cup two to three times daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours in adults, 24 hours in 3-6 year olds and 12 hours in infants of 2 years and under, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
|Each 2 g teabag contains granules:|
|Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) herb dry||666 mg|
|Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) leaf dry||667 mg|
|Silverweed (Potentilla anserina) herb dry||667 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).