AUD $17.80 each
St Mary's thistle (also known as milk thistle) is one of the most extensively-studied, antioxidant herbs to support and promote liver health. Not only has the active constituent (silymarin) been well studied but the product itself has been involved in countless, successful clinical trials. The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and plays a key role in digestion, metabolism and detoxification. St Mary's thistle helps maintain healthy liver function and its primary role is to protect the liver against potentially harmful chemicals, especially alcohol. Studies have shown that it supports the regeneration and detoxification of the liver and normal liver function. If you are concerned about your liver health, St Mary's thistle is the ideal herbal product.
I have included an alcohol-free St Mary's thistle extract in my product range for those who wish to abstain from alcoholic preparations.
Clinical studies show that St Mary's thistle supports and promotes liver regeneration and detoxification, and helps stimulate the growth of new liver cells. Taken regularly, its antioxidant action decreases the risk of liver cell damage attributed to free radicals and harmful chemicals.
Best taken diluted with water or fruit juice, twice daily, before or after meals.
Adults and children over 12: take 10 mL.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of Use
For best results this product should be taken over an extended period of time e.g. 3 months or more.
Each 10 mL dose contains Silybum marianum extract equivalent to dry fruit 5 g (5000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Alcohol free.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Helps promote the body’s natural healing forces.
- Liquid extracts are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used, ensuring potency, quality and efficacy.
- Tamper-evident packaging ensures consumer safety.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).