AUD $26.11 each
Hypericum (also called St John's wort) has been one of the most talked about herbs in the past 10 years, but has actually been widely-used for centuries, for treating nervous conditions. Paracelsus, a respected and well-known physician of the Middle Ages, treated patients with this nerve-soothing and strengthening plant. A recent report from Germany states that there are about three million prescriptions written annually for hypericum, making it more popular than other conventional "anxiety" drugs. It is one of nature's best herbs for the entire nervous system and has received much medical attention and recognition in recent years.
A western herbal medicine traditionally used to relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness. Hypericum can also assist in the management of mood swings.
Best taken in 100 mL of water or fruit juice, three times daily, before or after meals.
Adults and children over 12: take 5 mL.
Children from 6 to 12: take 2.5 mL.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable during pregnancy and lactation.
Contains alcohol 40% v/v.
Duration of Use
No restrictions - for best results this product should be taken for at least 2-8 weeks.
Interaction with Other Medication
Can affect the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill - consult your doctor before use.
Each 5 mL contains Hypericum perforatum extract equivalent to dry herb top fl. 1 g (1000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Helps promote the body’s natural healing forces.
- Liquid extracts are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used, ensuring potency, quality and efficacy.
- Tamper-evident packaging ensures consumer safety.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).