AUD $18.16 each
History reveals that witch hazel was not only highly valued in Indian medicine, but also by many other tribes around the world, due to its anti-inflammatory and highly astringent (toning) actions. Hilde Hemmes' VariCare™ cream contains an extract made from dried witch hazel leaf, which has a high concentration of tannins and was commonly used in our grandmothers' day as a general household remedy.
For the relief of varicose veins, haemorrhoids and the feeling of heaviness in the legs. Relieves inflammatory swellings. Has anti-inflammatory and astringent (toning) actions. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Rub onto the affected area several times daily. Take one Hilde Hemmes' Horse chestnut 1600 mg capsule twice daily for the relief of varicose veins. Clinical trials have shown that horse chestnut has a vascular-tightening effect. Support pantyhose can help ease pain of varicose veins. Walking, swimming, cold leg showers, water treading or baths can also help.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains ethanol and phenoxyethanol.
Contains extract equivalent to Hamamelis virginiana dry leaf 103 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Helps to promote the body’s natural healing process.
- Medicinal actions are supported by scientific evidence.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used to ensure potency, quality and efficacy.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).