AUD $18.16 each
PainElim™ contains capsicum extract, which owes its medicinal value to the chemical capsaicin found in the fruit. For centuries herbalists rubbed capsicum into the skin to treat muscle and joint pain, added it to socks to treat cold feet and dusted children's hands with it to stop thumb-sucking and nail-biting.
For the relief of painful conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, lower back pain, neuralgia and muscular aches/pains. Has rubefacient (stimulates circulation) and analgesic (pain relieving) actions. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Rub into the affected area several times daily. Take one Hilde Hemmes' Ginkgo biloba 7500 mg capsule daily to help improve circulation. Gentle exercises will promote circulation and mobility. Hot packs, such as wheat bag applications, are recommended for arthritis and rheumatism. Maintain normal body weight to reduce stress on joints.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Wash hands thoroughly after use and avoid contact with the eyes.
Warning: may cause skin irritation, in rare cases.
Contains ethanol and phenoxyethanol.
Contains extract equivalent to Capsicum frutescens dry fruit 54 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Helps to promote the body’s natural healing process.
- Medicinal actions are supported by scientific evidence.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used to ensure potency, quality and efficacy.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).