AUD $22.34 each
Horse chestnut is a native of the Balkans and was used for treating horses that were "broken winded" - hence its name. Horse chestnut is one of the best herbal ingredients for the relief of varicose veins and associated symptoms. It helps to protect the integrity of veins and strengthens vein walls. It is one of the most prescribed herbs by doctors in Europe, particularly Germany. Its unique action is mainly due to the component 'escin' that has been shown to maintain the health of capillaries.
Horse chestnut has a toning and strengthening effect on vein walls as it improves blood flow to the legs. Its vascular-tightening effect makes it suitable for the symptomatic relief of enlarged or varicose veins. Horse chestnut improves circulation by toning the veins and relieves aching legs associated with enlarged or varicose veins. Its an ideal venotonic as it not only strengthens vein walls, but also improves capillary resistance and venous fragility. Assists in the management of poor circulation in the legs and helps to maintain capillary health. Can be used in conjunction with Hilde Hemmes' VariCare™ cream.
Adults only: take one capsule twice daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Duration of Use
For best results take for at least 6 weeks.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Aesculus hippocastanum seed 1.6 g (1600 mg) equivalent to escin 50.7 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 134707.