AUD $38.43 each
Various lifestyle factors such as excess dietary fats, cigarette smoke, alcohol consumption, pollutants and stress may cause cell damage. Oxidants or free radicals are by-products of human metabolism and environmental pollution. Antioxidants in grape seeds are nutrients which help decrease the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals in the body.
A healthy state of oxidative balance is necessary for the maintenance of good health. Grape seed capsules prevent the formation of (and fight off) free radicals in the body. They are a potent antioxidant rich in flavonoids, specifically procyanidins, which are strong, free radical fighters considered to be 15 to 25 times more potent than vitamin E.
Hilde Hemmes' Grape Seed Capsules assist in the maintenance of peripheral circulation to hands, legs and feet. It not only improves capillary fragility, but also aids in the management of varicose veins and varicose ulcers. Take grape seed capsules for the relief of aching legs, night cramps, fluid retention associated with varicose veins, and to support eye function and night vision.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule twice daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of Use
For best results take for at least 4-5 weeks.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Vitis vinifera seed 12 g (12 000 mg) equivalent to procyanidins 85 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 64071.