AUD $29.93 each
As we age supporting the brain function & cognitive performance becomes more important. Cold hands and feet may also be due to decreased circulation.
The ginkgo or maidenhair tree is one of the world's oldest trees and is a good example of a herbal medicine that must be carefully extracted and concentrated in order to obtain the desired therapeutic benefit.
Ginkgo biloba is an ideal tonic for the elderly as it can help them to think clearly. Ginkgo biloba may support healthy brain function and circulation.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule three times daily.
Use only as directed. Always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of Use
For best results take for 6 weeks.
Interaction with Other Medication
May increase the risk of bleeding with Warfarin and other anticoagulants.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Ginkgo biloba leaf 2 g (2000 mg) equivalent to ginkgo flavonglycosides 10.7 mg equivalent to ginkgolides & bilobalide 2.7 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 97903.